- Aug 28, 2011 · I just took my Yugo M57 to the range today to shoot it for the first time. I started at 15yds and fired a magazine of Yugo surplus (1986) and looked at my target. Every one of the hits was at the extreme low left about 10" from point of aim in about a 5" group. This pistol is apparently unissued and looks and feels brand new.
- Apr 23, 2009 · I have improved my front yard shootin' range a little. I have been shooting my pistols at about 35 yards just for the fun of it. I do best at that range with my M57, P1 Walther and suprisingly a little P64 I recently purchased but it hurts to shoot. I still want to improve the trigger a bit but mine is not really that bad.
Medieval ship names
Short funny monologues for 12 year olds
Blood after effects
How to program panasonic remote to dvd player
Every praise midi
M57 trigger swap
- Frigidaire dishwasher 154427301 g 1
- I need a remedy to prevent the safety from vibrating on while shooting the Yugo M57. Any help/advice on a lighter trigger would also be welcome. My trigger scale only goes to eight pounds so I stopped there. I've only begun to look into it, having had the pistol four days now. Thanks.
- Jan 26, 2018 · I received this M57 from classic arms with this integrated trigger safety..I dislike it terribly..does anyone have any experience with this type of safety and can it be replaced with a normal trigger?
- Apr 16, 2010 · When you are adjusting this trigger pull weight down to 1.5 - 2 lbs., are you just adjusting the trigger pressure screw in small increments? I realize you will still have to check the safety but I was wondering if the desired trigger pulled could be accomplished with this one screw? Thanks
- The JARD Cooper Arms Trigger brings JARD’s exceptional trigger performance to Cooper Arms rifles. Experience the smooth, crisp pull of a JARD trigger and adjustability that the original factory trigger doesn’t have. *Trigger housing milled out of aircraft grade billet aluminum. Available in left or right handed orientations.
- E30 M57 3.0D. 1.1K likes. e30 m57. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page.
The shoe is held on by two roll pins, and has to be removed to remove the trigger. You'll also notice the long cutout on the top side of the left leg of the trigger bow. The M57 has a magazine safety that is large and thoroughly staked in place. When the magazine is removed, the safety's tab moves into the slot and prevents the trigger from moving. The Zastava M57 pistol was a standard sidearm of the Yugoslav Army.It is a single-action pistol chambered for the fast and powerful 7.62×25mm Tokarev cartridge. These are very popular surplus weapons in the West, as they are affordable and plentiful.
John deere 3020 gas to diesel